Markets in Grande-Terre
The continental island of Grande-Terre focuses many flea markets. To find a treasure to bring your holiday, here are some good places and appointments:
- Every first Sunday of the month, the great Darse market is at Pointe-à-Pitre (with the dock Layrle angle and Rue de la Darse). The opportunity to make very good business, guarantees reduced prices!
- Similarly, every first Sunday of the month, the Plage des Raisins Clairs, Saint-François turns into a large open market. Why not shop between dips?
- In the mold, the second Sunday which is intended for sale and exhibition of numerous articles of all kinds, to discover and obtain the market of the Freedom Square.
- For Sainte-Anne, this will be the third Sunday of the month. Exhibitors and visitors quests futures products, handicrafts and even clothing and accessories come together at the beach Galbas;
- Finally, the flea market of Saint-Claude held every last Sunday of the month.
Making his little souvenir shopping in Basse-Terre
The island of Basse-Terre are also some caves of Ali Baba, for those who love rummage and wait to find the gem! Among them are:
- The flea market Timoun Bouillante, which will start from July 20 and will continue every third Sunday of the month.
- One of the Beach of Viard, Petit Bourg. Every second Sunday, for a morning, dozens of exhibitors put books, objects, clothing, baby accessories and toys for sale;
- The itinerant farmers market in the North of Agglomeration City Basse-Terre (CANBT) which takes place every Friday at Petit-Bourg is also an excellent resource for the best agricultural products, crafts of the country.
Finally, there is the Grand agriculture and food night market (18h-21h) Grand Bourg, Marie-Galante. This unusual market is held every Friday night at the Great Savannah subdivision with flavors featured country: vegetables, meat, velvety and grills that will delight gourmets!
Not to miss any of these great places, be sure to rent a car in Guadeloupe Jumbocar!